Welcome to the Forum..

You are currently viewing our boards as a Guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Forum..

You are currently viewing our boards as a Guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

life of Muhammad Sallaho Elihay wasalam

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

mobijeena

*Moderator*
*Moderator*

First topic message reminder :

www.sakkal.com/Guest_Gallery/rafia/images/Bismillah-Stretch_1A30A5.jpg&t=1&h=196&w=140&usg=__R2z7VESQ0nu6BqZKjQoaGjJ5EqU=" style="width: 140;height: 196" alt=""/>

NEARLY four thousand years ago, in the Sumerian town of Ur in the valley of the river Euphrates, lived a young man named Abraham. The people of Ur had once worshipped Allah but as time passed they forgot the true religion and started praying to idols, statues made of wood or clay and sometimes even of precious stones.
Even as a small child Abraham could not understand how his people, and especially his father, could make these images with their own hands, call them gods, and then worship them. He had always refused to join his people when they paid respect to these statues. Instead he would leave the town and sit alone, thinking about the heavens and the world about him. He was sure his people were doing wrong and so alone he searched for the right way.
One clear night as he sat staring at the sky he saw a beautiful shining star, so beautiful that he cried out: ‘This must be Allah!' He looked at it in awe for some time, until suddenly it began to fade and then it disappeared. He turned away in disappointment saying:
I love not things that set
(Koran vi.77)

On another night Abraham was again looking at the sky and he saw the rising moon, so big and bright that he felt he could almost touch it. He thought to himself:
This is my Lord.
(Koran vi.78)
But it was not long before the moon set as well. Then he said,
Unless my Lord guide me, I surely
shall become one of the folk who are astray.
(Koran vi.78)

Abraham then saw the beauty and splendor of the sunrise and decided that the sun must be the biggest and most powerful thing in the universe. But for the third time he was wrong, for the sun set at the end of the day. It was then that he realized that Allah is the Most Powerful, the Creator of the stars, the moon, the sun, the earth and of all living things. Suddenly he felt himself totally at peace, because he knew that he had found the Truth.
When he said unto his father and his folk:
What do you worship?
They said: We worship idols, and are ever devoted to them.
He said: Do they hear you when you cry?
Or do they benefit or harm you?
They said: Nay, but we found our fathers acting in this manner.
He said: See now that which you worship, You and your forefathers!
Lo! they are (all) an enemy to me, except the Lord of the Worlds.
Who created me, and He guides me, And Who feeds me and waters me.
And when I sicken, then He heals me. And Who causes me to die,
then gives me lift (again) And Who, I ardently hope, will forgive me
my sin on the Day of judgment.
(Koran xxvi.70-82)

One day, while all the townspeople were out, Abraham angrily smashed all the idols with his right hand except for one which was very large. When the people returned they were furious. They remembered the things Abraham had said about the idols. They had him brought forth before everyone and demanded, 'Is it you who did this to our gods, O Abraham?' Abraham replied, But this their chief did it. Ask them, if they are able to speak.' The people exclaimed, 'You know they do not speak.' 'Do you worship what you yourselves have carved when Allah created you and what you make?' Abraham continued, 'Do you worship instead of Allah that which cannot profit you at all, nor harm you?'
(Koran xxxvii.95-6)

(Koran xxi.66)
Finally, Abraham warned them,
Serve Allah, and keep your duty unto Him; that
is better for you if you did but know.
You serve instead of Allah only idols, and you
only invent a lie. Lo! those whom you serve instead
of Allah own no provision for you. So seek your
provision from Allah, and serve Him, and give thanks
unto Him, (for) unto Him you will be brought back.
(Koran xxix. 16-17)

The people of Ur decided to give Abraham the worst punishment they could find: he was to be burnt to death. On the chosen day all the people gathered in the center of the city and even the King of Ur was there. Abraham was then placed inside a special building filled with wood. The wood was lit. Soon the fire became so strong that the people were pushed back by the flames. But Allah said:
O fire, be coolness and peace for Abraham.
(Koran xxi.69)

The people waited until the fire had completely died down, and it was then that they saw Abraham still sitting there as though nothing had happened! At that moment they were utterly confused. They were not, however, moved by the miracle that had just happened before their very eyes. Still Abraham tried to persuade his own dear father, who was named Azar, not to worship powerless, un-seeing, un-hearing statues. Abraham explained that special knowledge had come to him and implored his father, 'So follow me and I will lead you on the right path. O my father! Don't serve the Devil.' But Azar would not listen. He threatened his son with stoning if he continued to reject the gods of Ur. He ordered Abraham to leave the city with these words: 'Depart from me a long while.' Abraham said, 'Peace be upon you! I shall ask my Lord's forgiveness for you. Surely He was ever gracious to me.’
(Koran xix.43-7)

Imagine how terrible it must have been for him to leave his home, his family and all that he knew, and set out across the wilderness into the unknown. But at the same time, how could he have remained among people who did not believe in Allah and who worshipped statues? Abraham always had a sense that Allah cared for him and he felt Allah near him as he traveled. At last, after a long hard journey, he arrived at a place by the Mediterranean Sea, not far from Egypt. There he married a noble woman by the name of Sarah and settled in the land of Palestine.
Many years passed but Abraham and his wife were not blessed with any children. In the hope that there would be a child, and in keeping with tradition, Sarah suggested that Abraham should marry Hagar, her Egyptian handmaid. Soon after this took place, Hagar had a little boy named Ishmael. Some time later Allah promised Abraham another son, but this time the mother of the child would be his first wife, Sarah. This second son would be called Isaac. Allah also told Abraham that from his two sons-Ishmael and Isaac-two nations and three religions would be founded and because of this he must take Hagar and Ishmael away from Palestine to a new land. These events were an important part of Allah's plan, for the descendants of Ishmael would form a nation from which would come a great Prophet, who would guide the people in the way of Allah. This was to be Muhammad (pbuh), the Messenger of Allah (pbuh). From the descendants of Sarah's child, Isaac, would come Moses and Jesus.
So it was that Abraham, Hagar, and Ishmael left Palestine. They traveled for many days until finally they reached the arid valley of Bacca later to be called Mecca), which was on one of the great caravan routes. There was no water in the valley and although Hagar and Ishmael only had a small supply of water left, Abraham left them there knowing Allah would take care of them.
Soon all the water was gone. The child began to grow weak from thirst. There were two hills nearby, one called Safa and the other Marwah. Hagar went up one hill and looked into the distance to see if she could find any water, but found none. So she went to the other hill and did the same. She did this seven times. Then sadly she returned to her son, and to her great surprise and joy she found a spring of water bubbling out of the earth near him. This spring, near which the mother and child settled, was later called Zamzam.
The area around it became a place of rest for the caravans traveling across the desert and in time grew into the famous trading city of Mecca. From time to time Abraham traveled from Palestine to visit his family and he saw Ishmael grow into a strong young man. It was during one of these visits that Allah commanded them to rebuild the Ka'bah-the very first place where people had worshipped Allah.
They were told exactly where and how to build it. It was to be erected by the well of Zamzam and built in the shape of a cube. In its eastern corner was to be placed a black stone that had fallen to earth from heaven. An angel brought the stone to them from the hill of Abu Qubays.
Abraham and Ishmael worked har'bah and as they did so they prayed to Allah to send a Prophet from among their descendants.

And when Abraham and Ishmael were raising
the foundations of the House, (Abraham prayed):
'Our Lord! Receive this from us;
Thou, only Thou, art the All-hearing, the All-knowing;
Our Lord! And make us submissive unto
Thee and of our seed a nation submissive unto
Thee, and show us our ways of worship, and turn
toward us. Lo! Thou, only Thou, art the
Relenting, the Merciful.
Our Lord! And raise up in their midst
a messenger from among them who shall recite unto
them Thy revelations, and shall instruct them in
the Scripture and in wisdom and shall make them
grow. Lo! Thou, only Thou, art the Mighty, Wise.
(Koran ii.127-9)

When the Ka'bah was completed, Allah commanded Abraham to call mankind to pilgrimage to His Holy House. Abraham wondered how anyone could hear his call. Allah said, 'You call and I will bring them.' This was how the pilgrimage to the Ka'bah in Mecca was established and when Muslims make the pilgrimage today they continue to answer the age-old call of Abraham.

mobijeena

*Moderator*
*Moderator*

Makkah had been the nucleus centre of Religion in Arabia and the Capital of Hedjaz. When the Islaamic flag flew from the top of the Ka'ba, the whole of Arabia recognised this as the symbol of Islaam's truthfulness.
After the conquest of Makkah, people in every part of the land were leaving idol-worshipping and entering the peaceful fold of Islaam. The two tribes situated between Makkah and Taif, Viz, Hawazan and Saqif thought themselves to be superior and refused to embrace Islaam. The chief of the Hawazan tribe Maalik bin Auf, instigated the neighbouring tribes and gathered a huge army to harm Islaam. After receiving the news of this threat, Rasulullah life of Muhammad Sallaho Elihay wasalam - Page 2 Saw23X22 prepared an army of 12,000 men including 2000 Makkans and marched out of Makkah towards the valley of Hunain.
The people of Hawazan were noted for their archery. As the Muslims advanced, they were met with attacks of arrows from all sides and the main army attacked from the front. The Muslim army could not stand the fierce attack of the enemy arrows and fell back. The retreat caused great confusion among the Muslim soldiers. Even the Muhajireen and Ansaar retreated and chaos prevailed. Rasulullah life of Muhammad Sallaho Elihay wasalam - Page 2 Saw23X22 was left with a small band of Sahaba and they fought back with great courage and determination. Hazrat Abbas (R.A.) and the heroes of Islaam descended from their camels and horses and attacked the enemy with great ferocity. When the standard bearer of the enemy fell dead all turned and retreated.
Taif was inhabited by the Saqif tribe and within two years of the Battle of Hunain they voluntarily embraced Islaam

In the early days of Hijrat, Syria and Egypt were territories governed by the Roman Emperor whose capital was Constantinople. The rising of the new power of Islaam made the Romans jealous and uneasy. In a short time the rapid growth of Islaam reached the borders of Syria. The Romans claimed Islaam as a danger so decided that a consolidated attack on Arabia was necessary. The merchants coming from Syria brought news that a large army was ready to attack Madina.
Rasulullah life of Muhammad Sallaho Elihay wasalam - Page 2 Saw23X22. called upon all the tribes, heroes, fighters and zealous followers of Islaam to defend the faith and their motherland against foreign invasion. Hazrat Uthman (R.A.) offered 3000 camels and 10,000 Dinars for this expedition. Rasulullah life of Muhammad Sallaho Elihay wasalam - Page 2 Saw23X22 raised an army of 30,000 Mujahid (soldiers) including 10,000 cavalry. The army set out on Thursday in the month of Rajab 9 A.H. to encounter a well armed, well disciplined Roman Army. The Muslim army encamped at a place called Tabook for twenty days. When the Roman army saw the great force their spirits dampened and they gave up their intention of invasion or war.
Witnessing the life, piety and devotion to Allah, the Christians were greatly impressed. Rasulullah life of Muhammad Sallaho Elihay wasalam - Page 2 Saw23X22 concluded many peaceful agreements with certain Christian tribes and returned to Madinah. The expedition of Tabook ended the warfare and tribe after tribe began to embrace Islaam. Within two years the whole of Arabia was united under the banner of Islaam and the cry of Allah-hu-Akbar resounded from all sides.

mobijeena

*Moderator*
*Moderator*

The land of Arabia had seen many wars and killings for centuries. In the year 10 A.H. most of Arabia had embraced Islaam. There were no idol-worshipping. In the month of Zil-Qadah 10 A.H. Rasulullah life of Muhammad Sallaho Elihay wasalam - Page 2 Saw23X22 accompanied by 124,000 Sahaba (Companions) left Madinah for Makkah to perform the Hajj. On the 5th of Zil-Haj the Muslims entered Makkah and performed Umra, and on the 8th of Zil-Haj our beloved Nabi life of Muhammad Sallaho Elihay wasalam - Page 2 Saw23X22 camped at Mina with the Sahaba. Riding on his camel Quswa, Rasulullah life of Muhammad Sallaho Elihay wasalam - Page 2 Saw23X22 proceeded to the plains of Arafat, some 10 km from Mina. Here he delivered his final Khutba to the entire assembly of Muslims. He reminded them of their duties towards Islaam, explained the rights and treatment of women, that nobody should absorb the rights of each other's property and all Muslims should honour and respect each other. The slaves also received a declaration of just treatment. False superiority of race, nation and tribe was discouraged and interest (usury) was made Haraam.
That day the torch that brightened the Path of Truth was handed to the Ummat and Rasulullah life of Muhammad Sallaho Elihay wasalam - Page 2 Saw23X22 exclaimed to his people "O Lord have I conveyed the Message?" The whole assembly of Muslims replied in one voice: "By our Lord, Verily Thou Hast".
Our Nabi life of Muhammad Sallaho Elihay wasalam - Page 2 Saw23X22 also told his vast audience: "I leave behind amongst you two things. If you should hold fast to it, you shall be secure from vices and evil ways, i.e. the Holy Qur'aan and the Sunnah of Allah's Nabi life of Muhammad Sallaho Elihay wasalam - Page 2 Saw23X22"
When the glowing message and the marvellous Mission saw the day of its grand achievement, the Holy Prophet Muhammed life of Muhammad Sallaho Elihay wasalam - Page 2 Saw23X22 received the Divine Call thus : "This day have I perfected your religion and completed my favour on you and have chosen Islaam as your religion." (Al- Quraan 3:5 ).
Thus giving this Divine Message he bid farewell to all the Muslims. Then performing other rites and performing the Fajr Salaat in the Ka'ba on the 12th Zil-Hajj, the whole gathering left for their homes and the beloved Nabi life of Muhammad Sallaho Elihay wasalam - Page 2 Saw23X22 of Allah accompanied by the Muhajireen and Ansaar returned to Madinah.

life of Muhammad Sallaho Elihay wasalam - Page 2 118403525_38d283a4c5

life of Muhammad Sallaho Elihay wasalam - Page 2 Muhammad

After performing the farewell Hajj, Rasulullah life of Muhammad Sallaho Elihay wasalam - Page 2 Saw23X22 left for Madinah. He wanted to say farewell to those martyrs who had laid down their lives for the cause of Islaam. So he went to Uhad and made dua for those who had achieved martyrdom and everlasting life. After his visit to Uhad our beloved Nabi life of Muhammad Sallaho Elihay wasalam - Page 2 Saw23X22 visited the cemetery of the Muslims called "Jannatul Baqi" in Madinah and made dua for their departed souls.
In the month of Muharram 11 A.H. he fell ill with fever which became worse from day to day. When the illness became worse then Rasulullah life of Muhammad Sallaho Elihay wasalam - Page 2 Saw23X22 sought permission from his wives to spend his final days in the house of Hazrat Ayesha (R.A.) The last Salaat that he could lead in Jama'at was the Maghrib Salaat and when his health failed him he directed: "Let Abu Bakr (R.A.) lead the prayer". Rasulullah life of Muhammad Sallaho Elihay wasalam - Page 2 Saw23X22 's house was adjoining Masjid-e-Nabwi and from his house he saw the Muslims engaged in Salaat. This pleased the Rasool life of Muhammad Sallaho Elihay wasalam - Page 2 Saw23X22 of Allah very much. The health of our Nabi life of Muhammad Sallaho Elihay wasalam - Page 2 Saw23X22 got worse and on Monday, 12th Rabiul-Awwal 11A.H. the greatest leader of mankind passed away.
Hazrat Fadal bin Abbas (R.A.) Hazrat Ali (R.A.), Hazrat Usama (R.A.) gave the body a ghusal (bath) and it was lowered into the grave in the very apartment of his wife Hazrat Bibi Ayesha (R.A.) where he breathed his last.

life of Muhammad Sallaho Elihay wasalam - Page 2 Cl0061

ERUM ALI

ERUM ALI
*Administrator*
*Administrator*

very nice bahoot hi ummda hain

mobijeena

*Moderator*
*Moderator*

THANXX

ERUM ALI

ERUM ALI
*Administrator*
*Administrator*

sister itna baraha topic itna topic koi bhi nahi paray gaaa koshish kya karien kay short topics dala karien okkkkk

wasey hain bahoot achaaa topic

life of Muhammad Sallaho Elihay wasalam - Page 2 183263

mobijeena

*Moderator*
*Moderator*

nahi information k liye dala hai
ab life of muhamad sallaho elihay allahi wasalam ko main 2 pages main kassy khtm kr doon

is liye koi kahi say bhi parahy bt baat puri clear ho

ERUM ALI

ERUM ALI
*Administrator*
*Administrator*

Ap bol sahi rahi hain lakin yahan koi bhi itna baraha topic nahi paray gaaa acha topic hia allah karey sab parahien ap ki mhanet suwaraat hoo lakin mujay muskil lag raha hin

Dia Fayyaz

Dia Fayyaz

JAZAKALLAHU KHAIRA
life of Muhammad Sallaho Elihay wasalam - Page 2 Thanku-vby-me

Creative-Art

Creative-Art
*Administrator*
*Administrator*

mashallah

http://www.dreamzworld.forumotion.com

ERUM ALI

ERUM ALI